Pages

Wednesday 18 April 2012

The countdown has started...

For those who have followed me from the beginning, you know that I am participating in a fashion show (tomorrow and Friday !!!).  Well, we just had our dress rehearsal and it is going to be AWESOME !!!  My clothes look SO NICE and the kids are so happy to model them !  I am beyond happy with the whole thing even if it has taken over my life for a month !!!  Yes, I will be happy when it is over and I can go back to having a bit of normalcy in my life but I will be ready to start again !!!  A friend of mine is going to film the whole thing and, if I figure out how, I will post some excerpts on the blog.
Pour les gens qui me suivent depuis le début, vous savez que je participe à un défilé de mode (demain et vendredi !!!).  Et bien, nous venons d'avoir notre générale et ça va être SUPERBE !!!  Mes vêtements paraissent TELLEMENT BIEN et les jeunes sont heureuses de les porter !  Je suis plus qu'heureuse avec toute l'affaire même si je n'ai plus de vie depuis 1 mois !!!  Oui, je serai contente que ça soit fini et que je puisse revenir à une vie normale mais je serai prête à recommencer !!!  Un de mes amis va filmer le tout et, si je peux figurer comment le faire, j'afficherai des extraits sur le blog.

OK, so I still have to find some bling to go with my ball gown.... crunch time...
Bon, il me reste encore à trouver des bijoux pour aller avec la robe de bal... tic tac tic tac...

Peace

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment