Pages

Saturday 17 March 2012

Work in progress: Finished !

Hello,

The week-end is arrived and I can finally sew.  I just arrived from a trip to my favorite thrift stores for some raw material to continue my fashion show collection.  I have but a month to work until the date.

Until I have a finished piece, here is a somewhat finished sweater refashion (I still have to hide the threads from the crochet).  My sister took the picture.

So remember this number ?  Baggy old men's sweater with a nice print.


I finally had time to turn it into a much more flattering and feminine...


So I crocheted an edge with single-crochet stitches (I think ?).  The lower edge needs some finishing.  I could serge it or crochet it, depending on time factor.  I'll see about that.

So on to sewing the collection with my brand new raw materials (mainly men's XL t-shirts and shirts).  I'll also have to do SOME grading of lab reports...  But the sunshine will help :)

Peace !

Claudia

1 comment:

  1. I agree, the new top is much more flattering and feminine...

    ReplyDelete